Oct 21, 2009

Update

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything here. It's mostly been a matter of nothing new to report.

Still haven't found a new job, although I've found work at the comedy club as their new doorman.

I've become more and more adept at living on a shoestring budget.

I'm working on my plan B, as I've got less than two months left on my unemployment and I'm running out of places to drop off resumés. I've been thinking about going back to school, and I'm trying to find a course of study that won't bore me to tears yet will actually prove to be a practical choice. I was lucky to have twelve years in graphic design before it proved to be a bit of a dead end.

I've made the decision to put off the next Personality of Cult show for a while until I get my life back on track. MixTape Art Show is still on track to open in December, but I'm scrambling to get more artists involved. Turnout is proving a bit light.

I'm still doing stand-up, and I'm keeping the joke blog updated every day. I'm considering trying to get it published as a book once I get the initial year's worth of jokes written.

Other than that... Not much to report.

No comments: