Nov 3, 2008

Update

Tomorrow, I'm getting up early to get in line to vote. Not that I'm worried that the line will be around the block, but I'm making the effort regardless. And please note that getting myself out of bed before 7:30 on a week day means a lot.

I'm sitting here doing some research on the smaller items on the ballot... Don't want to wind up picking the wrong county judge or bond issue. Tulsa's pretty fucked up as it is, governmentally speaking, and I'd rather not contribute to the clusterfuck.

I'm also cleaning up the house, because my place has been chosen for my friends' election watch party. The deciding factor? I'm the only one with cable TV!


This weekend, I had three stand-up shows, and I did pretty damned good, in my own humble opinion. I was thankful to have this many sows right before the election. I figure this may be the last time to use that material. Most of it can't be tweaked no matter what the outcome is. I should have video online soon.


Other than that, not much else to report. Everything seems to be a work in progress and there's not much to report on yet.

No comments: