Jun 16, 2006

Bleh...

Went out to the bar last night, and I had my normal amount of alcohol...but it kicked my ass. I guess I didn't have enough for dinner because I was drunk off my ass. I switched to cokes and water to sober up enough to drive home, but once I laid down to go to sleep, the room started to spin. Not in a get-ready-to-hit-the-pinata-let's-spin-you-around kinda way...no this was as if my bedroom became a ride at the state fair. I crawled out of bed and made it to the bathroom just in time for "next thing you know, ol' Jed's a millionaire!"

Thirty minutes of puking, complete with drenching cold sweats and a debate with myself over whether or not to sleep on the bathroom floor. I got enough energy up to crawl into bed and the next thing I remember is the alarm going off.

I stopped by QT on my way to work and got a tanker of iced tea and the largest Gatorade they had. The workload in the art department was light and my boss asked me to help clear out boxes from one room to another. Just what I needed: manual labor. I got through it all and then sat at my desk to rest.

I got through the rest of the day just fine, and now I'm relaxing a bit before going over to a friend's house. I think I'll be sticking with water tonight.

No comments: