May 1, 2006

Full of curry and tired as hell

The posts are gonna be few and far between this month. We're behind on our big project of the year, and couple that with trying to fine tune the two new kick-ass computer systems we got at work, and triple that with the fact that I drove to and from Arkansas for my firend's wedding over the weekend, and quadruple that with my ever-expanding social schedule.

Many of the friends I've run into over the past few days were fairly concerned about me, given the negative nature of my posts of late. I had to assure them, as I will all of you in blogland, that things are really just great for Fritschie right now. Now, All I gotta do is find the time to write about them, which is not gonna be anytime real soon. For instance, today, I worked 12 hours without a lunch break and went straight to my friend's birthday dinner at an Indian restaurant.

Anyway, more on all this when I have the energy. My next post will be much longer and go into much greater detail. There's a wedding, there's intrigue, and most importantly, there's more about Libby.

Until next time, folks,

No comments: