May 31, 2006

A place for my stuff

Between work and looking at apartment listings online, My eyeballs should be bleeding any minute, if they weren't so damned dry as a result of allergies.

My needs are pretty simple as far as the apartment is concerned. I need it to be around the $350/Month range (not too hard fro the Tulsa market), they gotta accept pets (Chuckles the cat), and it has to be in the Midtown/Downtown area. So far in my search I've found a few good ones, some decent backup options, and some real doozies in case I get really desperate.

One that I'm really interested to see is in Midtown, in a seemingly nice neighborhood, but the price is curiously/suspiciously low, especially since it's all bills paid. This means it's either A) really small, B) really dingy, or C) Ancient Indian Burial Ground Site. Which I don't really care on any of those counts because A) I don't have a lot of stuff, B) I can clean it up, and C) I don't care too much about bleeding walls if the rent is cheap.

I should be getting a call from the landlord tomorrow, so I'll report more as it develops.

No comments: