Apr 2, 2007

Short Takes

-My boss has hired a new artist to work part time. I have until Monday to get her computer set up properly.

-I was a little bit late for work this morning because a goose crossing the access road to my office stopped right in front of my truck and held a standoff with me...kinda like an avian Tienamen Square.

-I fell for the Aqua Teen Hunger Force April Fool's Joke. I tuned in thinking they would be showing the whole movie last night...the movie that'll be in theaters April 13th...which they did, for about three minutes, then shrunk the movie down to the size of a postage stamp at the bottom of the screen and killed the sound while they showed their normal programming.

-I found a new game last night that kept me enthralled for at least two hours: Five Minutes to Kill (Yourself). Really fun, while at the same time, a little sad that I would be sucked into such a concept.

-Daily Show and Colbert Report are repeats this week. Heroes doesn't return for three weeks. 24 is getting a little tiresome. CSI: Miami isn't on because of the NCAA tournament. And, I hate doing dishes.

No comments: