May 22, 2007

Monday Night Caption Contest...belated

I know...I'm late. I worked 16 hours Monday. So sue me! Post your captions in the comment section below.

Here are mine for the week:

1. "HOW my watch got stuck in there is not important right now. Just help me get it out of there!!!"

2. "We're gonna need a bigger bottle of cocktail sauce."


The winner of last week's caption contest will be announced next Monday.


The winner of May 7th's contest is CleverName with the caption: The National Confederation of Gay Civil War Reenactors once again misinterprets the meaning of "Manassas"

2 comments:

Steffenmania said...

Who wants sushi?

I thought we were going after the great white whale, not the giant pink alien-vagina looking monster of the sea...I would have worn different shoes.

CleverName said...

Eager to earn back customers lost to the Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster's R&D team are working on their newest menu item, the "Bloomin' Octopus"