Feb 12, 2007

Monday Night Caption Contest


Post your captions in the comments section below.

Here are mine for the week:

1. "Okay, who's turn is it to say grace this week? Bobo?"

2. One way to look at the bright side: For once, the fact that Dad has had five Jack Daniels and he's holding a knife isn't the reason for all the overwhelming tension at the dinner table.


Last week's
winner is Xanaboobs, with the caption/skit:

"He started it."

"Shut up. You're still worked up from when I tried to pull your ear out of your head. I was curious."

"Of course I'm worked up. Look at me. I'm a freaking basset hound named Jojo who gets violated by a toddler that can't even swallow a green bean without making a staged production of it, and I know if I come anywhere near you, I'm summer sausage."

"It's fine... I'm sure I'll get outta here, I am the baby. But, you... I dunno, you're going to need some help. I'll make you a deal."

"Oh jeez, kid."

"No, no, just listen. I'll throw a fit if they don't let you out. All you have to do is eat my green beans from now on."

"I hate green beans."

"Deal? Or no deal?"

"Aw, crap, kid. Deal."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, did I ever tell you guys that in college I was an Ursa Major?

CleverName said...

"If you all will excuse me, I need to go to the woods."

Steffenmania said...

"And you thought your family was dysfunctional..."

Anonymous said...

After a bearly digestible Thanksgiving dinner, cousin Gus decided that never again would he bring home his new girlfriend to meet the family.