Mar 28, 2007

A mix CD that argues with itself

Track list:

1. "Be My Yoko Ono", Bakenaked Ladies

2. "I Won't Be Your Yoko Ono", Dar Williams

3. "You", Candlebox

4. "Me", Paula Cole

5. "Us and Them", Pink Floyd

6. "Hold Me", Thompson Twins

7. "Don't Stand So Close To Me", The Police

8. "Stay", Lisa Loeb

9. "Hit The Road, Jack", Ray Charles

10. "Should I Stay or Should I Go?", the Clash

11. "Hello Goodbye", the Beatles

12. "Pull", Better Than Ezra

13. "Push It", Garbage

14. "I'm Too Sexy", Right Said Fred

15. "So Unsexy", Alanis Morrissette

16. "Drink the Water", Jack Johnson

17. "Don't Drink the Water" Dave Matthews Band

18. "Friend of the Devil", Grateful Dead

19. "Oh, What a Friend I have in Jesus", Traditional

20. "I'm a Man", Bo Diddley

21. "I am Woman, Hear Me Roar" Helen Reddy

22. "Red Rain", Peter Gabriel

23. "Blue Sky", Tori Amos

24. "Strangelove", Depeche Mode

25. "Bad Love", Eric Clapton

26. "Righteous Love", Joan Osborne

27. "Crazy Love", Van Morrison

28. "Good Love", Anita Baker

No comments: