Mar 6, 2007

Monday Night Caption Contest...belated


I know...I'm a day late. Long story. Here's this week's pic. Post your caption in the comment section below

Here are mine for the week:

1. As if I needed another reason to avoid going to the gym.

2. Thank God the photographer cropped out the fat guy in the corner doing squat thrusts.



There's still time for last week's contest. As of this moment, there are ZERO captions entered. C'mon, people! Give me hope that the caption contest will continue!


The winner of February 19's caption contest is Aliceson with the caption "But the ladies wanted ICED donuts, officers!" Way to go, my friend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guy on small bike is thinking, "if I cycle really fast, will Gary hear my fart?"

Anonymous said...

...and then Richard Simmons wakes up.

Nathan McKinney said...

Fritschie finally finds an excuse to show naked men on his blog.

Anonymous said...

wha...th...I thought this was a COED gym...what's he lookin' at? Where are the chicks???