Aug 17, 2007

Birthday

31 years. 372 months. 1,612 weeks. 11,322 days (counting leap years). That is how old I am today...and I'm too lazy to calculate the hours, minutes and seconds.

I have to say, I'm pretty neutral about my birthday this year. I'm not entirely up for massive celebration, nor am I gonna pass on it if one is offered to me. Today just feels like another day, only with cards and lots of well-wishers. I don't know the reason for this level of apathy. Maybe its the hangover I've been nursing all day (damn you, Lance, and your fucking Irish Car Bombs).

I spent the day alone. I treated myself to a nice lunch, bought a couple of DVD's, and procrastinated cleaning up the place. Tonight, dinner with friends (any place without a singing wait staff will do), spending time with the new girlfriend, maybe a movie, etc.

No comments: