Sep 23, 2006

Life is good...and cryptic

I've been slacking on the posts this week. Lots going on, and not all of it has been work-related. In fact, I've found myself with some free time this week. Wednesday night my boss had to tell me to go home, and that there was nothing I had to work on that couldn't wait until tomorrow. So, I went home and did laundry.

There's something else, and I don't want to talk about it, even in metaphors. My friends ask me about it and I tell them simply, it's Fight Club and I'm not supposed to talk about it. I will say this, it was part of the inspiration for my last post, and that I feel now is the time to make some changes in the way I'm thinking and living my life.

My last post was something that just came out when I sat down at the computer. It wasn't just stream of conscienceness, because it was mostly written during commercial breaks of CSI: Miami. And since I put that out there, the demons have been relatively quiet. I laid down the law, and they're respecting that.

I'm breathing much easier since then, and the time has come for me to cash in on some of the karma stock options I've been sitting on for the past few years. So far, so good.

No comments: