Dec 5, 2005

Gags


My friend Aliceson cracks me up. Last week she sent me an email asking for my address, and I gave her this long drawn-out name. True to her nature, I got a Christmas card from her addressed to Daniel Joseph Fritschie-Kennedy-Onassis-Hatfield McCoy III, Esq. I sense a running gag in the making here.

Speaking of gags, tonight I discovered the most bizarre DVD special feature known to mankind. The movie is Taking Lives. I pretty good flick, a tense little twisted piece of mind-fuck. Being a taught little serial-killer thriller, someone please tell me why there is a GAG REEL on the DVD?!? If you happen to catch the DVD, please watch the movie first. Something about first watching the actors flub their lines kinda ruins the film's credibility.

Another kind of gag, this one of the sickly kind...I seriously regret buying the value-sized box of Steak-Ums. I've been running low on food in the cupboard, and this is the only thing left, so I've been burning my way-or should I say lightly grilling my way-through all of the thinly sliced beef steak. When I'm through with this box, so help me, I'll be avoiding Philly cheese steak for at least a year. Ugh.

No comments: