Dec 22, 2005

Too buzzed to think of a proper title

I've been slacking off on the past week or so, by my standards. I started this thing to try and post at least once a day. Given that I haven't posted on my fictional blog in a month and a half, I feel like I need to get back on track...I smell a new year's resolution in the making.

Tonight, I went out with a couple friends for dinner, thne went back to their place to catch the end of CSI. I made it through half of Without a Trace and left for Arnie's. No one I knew showed up, so I sat there alone for a couple hours with a large group of young people at the next table. I had to come to term with my age when I found myself loathing these people simply because not a single one of them could speak a sentence without the words "Oh my God!". I really am getting too cynical for my own age (see last post). I found myself thinking things like "I could get them all to leave right now if I told them there was a sale at American Eagle." or "I bet they're gonna order a round of Car Bombs any second now." When they, in fact, ordered a round of Car Bombs (shot of Bailey's dropped in a pint of Guinness and chugged), I tabbed out and went home.

So now, I'm still fairly buzzed, I still have laundry to do for my trip, and I'm overtired. Good times, noodle salad.

No comments: