Feb 25, 2006

I won!

I'll be able to post more tomorrow on the happenings of the last couple days, but I'm inbetween social gatherings and I'm in a bit of a race here.

I went to see Poona the Fuck-Dog at the Nightengale Theater tonight. I sat down with my friend George and was talking to her for a few minutes before I heard my friend Steve, aka Digital Rebel Without a Clue, sitting right behind me. He joked about which one of us would blog post about this experience first.

So, like I said, I'm in a bit of a race (even though Steve probably forgot all about it). More tomorrow. In the meantime, eat it Steve. I won the pathetic internet loser contset this round.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you totally got me on that one. I can't beleive I didn't take a fuggin' CAMERA to the fuggin' PLAY. "Without a Clue" indeed. Huzzah!