Feb 12, 2006

This I believe...(a partial list)

1. There is not a single bad situation in this world that couldn't be fixed with surf music. Ever tried to be sad or angry while listening to the Beach Boys? I rest my case.
2. Anyone who's political opinion can be swayed solely by a thirty-second ad or a bumper sticker is too stupid to vote.
3. I feel strongly that everyone, at one point in their life, should have a really bad habit and remember it when they are about to chastize someone about thers.
4. Anyone who feels they are uncapable or undeserving of love is probably right, and I am tired of trying to prove them wrong.
5. There is nothing better than waking up on a saturday morning and having that one moment where you argue with yourself about whether or not to go back to sleep.
6. A close second is making a total stranger laugh so hard they almost piss themselves.
7. Anyone who can't wear a baseball cap the proper way should not be trusted.
8. Likewise for anyone who wears a business suit and a mullet at the same time.
9. The moment anyone tries to tell me-not talk to me or discuss with me, but TELL me-about God, I will make any excuse I can to go somewhere else. There is nothing more frustrating than having an open mind and having a conversation with someone who doesn't.
10. Using more than six syllables to order your coffee is a Hell-worthy trespass.

No comments: