Oct 6, 2006

75 of my favorite things (in no particular order)

1. Vietnamese iced coffee
2. Seeing a woman confidently wearing a blue swimsuit
3. Midnight movies
4. Foreplay
5. The "Worst Person in the World" segment on Countdown with Keith Olbermann
6. Old Elvis Costello albums
7. Tetris
8. Arnie's Bar
9. Making a total stranger laugh his/her ass off
10. Hearing that a poster I designed has been stolen
11. That moment when a really stupid person becomes aware that they're being stupid
12. Dr. Pepper
13. The Empire Strikes Back
14. Peter Gabriel's So
15. Legend of Zelda
16. Grey's Anatomy
17. Legos
18. Mint chocolate chip ice cream
19. Sleeping in
20. Reading unusual trivia stories
21. Walking a woman to her car
22. A properly poured Guinness
23. People who are neurotic (but in that funny, nonsensical way)
24. Looking through old photos and postcards at an antique store
25. Sushi
26. Anything written by Steve Martin
27. That moment when self-righteous people get called on their bullshit
28. Any coffe drink that can be ordered in less than six syllables
29. Before Sunrise
30. Convincing my friends to let me buy them a drink
31. Air hockey
32. Blade Runner
33. Anything served open-faced
34. Robot Chicken
35. Watching a good movie in a deserted movie theater
36. The Daily Show
37. Feigning a cracked rib when my friend Mary' daughter Ivy gives me one of her bear hugs
38. Candlelight
39. Hearing from an old friend
40. Making a sarcastic comment and getting zinged back
41. Green tea with brown sugar
42. Happy Meal toys
43. People-watching
44. Sitting in those massage chairs at the Sharper Image and watching people pay five bucks to use the massage chairs out in the hallway
45. Getting the job done
46. Waffles
47. Incense
48. Best Week Ever
49. Jelly Bellies
50. Cooking something I've never cooked before
51. Sitting front and center listening to my friends' bands
52. Better Than Ezra
53. Campfires
54. Talking to my mom
55. My cat Chuckles suddenly deciding he needs to be in another room
56. CSI:
57. My friends back in Arkansas
58. Lord of the Rings
59. Homemade wine
60. My neices using me as a human jungle gym
61. Playing Monopoly
62. Movie Trailers
63. Mars bars
64. Super Mario Anything
65. Hearing that a shitty TV show has been cancelled right in the middle of an intricate story arc
66. Chili Fries
67. Jaws
68. Beale Steet in Memphis
69. Hearing people call me a goofball
70. Chocolate Pepsi
71. Mystery Science Theater 3000
72. Cajun food
73. Frozen peanut M&Ms
74. Moments of quiet at a loud party
75. DVDs on sale

No comments: