Oct 11, 2006

The Wednesday night caption contest


It's caption contest time again! And due to the funny as hell responses last week, I'm making it a weekly thing.

Post your captions in the comments section at the bottom of this post.

Here are mine:

1. "This happens every fucking time I go into that pizza place!"

2. "I want a hat that says, 'I flunked out of pottery school.'"

3. The latest fashion news from Milan: Teepees, Teepees, Teepees!

The winner of the last caption contest was One Charmed Motherfucker with the caption, "Seriously, if you shove colored felt up your ass, you'll crap a Fraggle out of your mouth."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I like to eat mushrooms"

Anonymous said...

You're right, I really can hear the ocean!

Anonymous said...

"I'm dressing up as a nipple for Halloween, what are you going as?"

Anonymous said...

Why does that chick keep following me?!?

Anonymous said...

do you think this makes my chest look flat?

Anonymous said...

oooh...a touch lamp.

Anonymous said...

"Now, now, Cheshire Cat. You're just gonna be hungry for more fashionistas in an hour."

Anonymous said...

Crippled by strong U.N. sanctions, North Korea is reduced to trafficking their nuclear warheads atop their own runway models.

CleverName said...

two seconds ago, there was bucket of off-white paint on top of a ladder...