Oct 16, 2006

Life imitating art

I have yet to finish my fictional blog. I kinda wrote myself into a corner there. I haven't forgotten about it...it's just that I was so close to the end and I everything I've come up with has felt reeeeally cliche and/or anti-climactic. I've had five endings come to mind for it, but nothing really fits.

It kinda stuck me how my life is, in a way, imitating my art. The themes of revisiting the mistakes of the past and making peace with it have come to me in spades lately. Meeting friends from high school via Myspace, family things, but most importantly, relationship issues.

I've learned from experiences in the past what not to do, but I'm still in the dark about what TO do. I've had it up to here (Fritschie now indicated a height about a foot above his head) with the trial and error process. I want results this time. I've been riding a wave of good karma lately, and it's high time that this area of my life follow suit.

Who knows, it might inspire an ending I hadn't thought of yet.

No comments: