Nov 30, 2006

Do you have any idea what the street value of this city is?

This kinda sucks. There's at least 8 inches of snow outside and there's no real signs of it stopping before the morning. The good news is that the ice and snow has built up around the edges of the windows and is keeping any drafts from coming in. Going to Arnie's tonight might be a wash.

Surprisingly, I managed to get to work on time going 10 MPH on the surface roads. Around 11:00, my boss started sending people home. I didn't have too much to do anyway, so I took whatever work i had to do and took it home with me. I worked on it while catching up on the shows I missed last night.

For the past few days, Chuckles has been a bit stir crazy. He's been hanging around by the front door whining to be let outside. Today was no exception. So, I left the door open long enough for him to see a chance to escape. He enthusiastically lept out the front door onto the snow and ice just outside my door, looked around, uttered what I can only imagine is cat-ese for "Fuck this!", then lept back inside and laid down in front of the heater. Cats, non-stop entertainment.

Now, I'm a bit keyed up. I don't wanna go outside, but I'm running out of stuff to do around here. The three hot chocolates I've had hasn't helped either.

No comments: