Nov 30, 2006

My new addiction

Yahoo Questions. It is the weirdest thing I have ever seen on the web. If you go there, go directly to the singles and dating section.

It is a fascinating overview of just how fucked up some people in our society really are. Really, it's difficult to figure out how many of these people are for real. I'll give you an example:

Manny W Asks:

I feel I may have done big mistake with girlfriend. How can I get her to talk to me again?

I have been dating a nice girl for almost 2 months now. We get along fine but we have not made love yet. This makes me both hurt and mad. I take great offense to this. We will sleep in same bed sometimes but never do anything. She keeps saying to wait. Wait, wait,wait!!
I can't keep waiting. I got so mad last night that I shot my sperm in her face and hair while she was sleeping. She woke up and was really upset. I tried to calm her down but she kicked me out. How can I apologize for doing this when she won't answer the phone or return my messages?


First of all, is it any wonder why the Board of Education no longer calls it grammar school anymore? When you go through these questions, you'll be surprised how quickly you get accustomed to bad spelling, grammar, and most importantly everything made plural with Z's instead of S's. It's like everyone there had their questions and answers dictated by a fifteen-year-old-girl sending it in via text message.

Secondly, who says romance is dead?

Lastly, isn't it great to know that we live in a country where a guy can jerk off in his girlfriend's face out of frustration over her unwillingness to sleep with him, and still hold some shred of hope that she'll forgive him?


Not only can you find questions like this all over the place, but you get to answer them! Wanna know what I wrote to this doorknob?

"So, let me get this straight, out of frustration over her unwillingness to have sex with you, you jerk off in her face while she's sleeping. And now, you're wondering how to make this up to her?

You're lucky to not be charged with sexual assault, or at the very least, a restraining order! Maybe she didn't want to make love because she didn't feel 100% safe to share that part of her life with you, and sad to say, the next guy that comes into her life is gonna have to help her overcome not only that, but also the fear of waking up with sperm in her face!

It's over. Next time, try respecting a woman's wishes, and for God's sake, have a little self-control."


Over the past few weeks, I've been re-reading some of my earlier posts and I've gotten a great sense of perspective out of it. Now, I'm gonna go on this site and post questions about my past problems; questions I already know that answers to, but I wanna see what kind of feedback I get from these kind of people...people like:

1. The girl that saw a guy jerking off in his car (and thought he was cute), and was wondering if not letting him know she was watching was a wise decision.

2. Several guys bitching about all their white women going out with "black guyz".

3. Although it wasn't in the singles & dating category, the guy wanting to know how to make a toothpick out of a deer leg.

4. The guy wanting to know if anyone has a passcode to Bangbros (NSFW) he could borrow.

5. The teenage girl desperate to know how to tell the lesbian recruiters at her school to back off.

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

No comments: