Nov 27, 2006

Monday Night Caption Contest

Okay, I know that this is usually a Wednesday night thing, but I'm moving it to Mondays because I figure this is a good way to start off the week. Post your captions in the comments section below.

Here's my caption for the week:

"Now, this model I think will be right up your alley. It's got a built-in air freshener, skidmark protection, automatic courtesy flush feature and supersonic suction. Here, watch what it'll do to this pound of ravioli..."


The winner of the last caption contest was Anonymous with the caption: "Pedro had a dream of a better life in America, but he wasn't gonna do it without his prize bull Benicio."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...my latest work. I call it...Tulsa Radio

Anonymous said...

"Wow. Yeah, you're right - I AM glad I looked at that before you flushed it. ...Jesus."

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you can't let me take it for a test drive?!?

Anonymous said...

"What is that, is that an alien seed pod? Should I be worried? Is that going to burst and infect my family while we're sleeping? What kind of toilet store is this?"
"Why, um, er, of course not! That's the revolutionary colon massage option that's all the rage in Utah! Want to experience ecstacy? Test it out!"

CleverName said...

"So condoms for guys with 10 inch diameter penises will just flush right down, huh?"

Anonymous said...

I protest my own victory. At least give honorary mention to Anonymous for the "Tulsa Radio" comment. That's genius.

Anonymous said...

Wait, it, sucks, swallows, tickles my taint, rolls my balls, AND sings me to sleep! Too good to be true brudda!