Jul 12, 2006

The "because I'm bored" caption contest


I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and seeing as I can't think of anything else to write about, I'm introducing the first of many caption contests. I'll throw in my ideas, and the rest are up to you guys. Post a comment with your entry. I'll select a winner and announce it with the next contest.

My Captions:

1. Shadow puppets at gunpoint.

2. "THE ITSY BITSY SPIDER WENT UP THE WATER SPOUT!!!"

3. Much like KISS, the Blue Man Group really lost it's edge when they ditched the makeup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fritschie, you can't think of anything else to write? Maybe you could write about what a stooge you are for not embracing a relationship with that gorgeous blonde -- you know, the professional writer/editor who is uber intelligent, incredibly witty and super fun to be around.

I will have to think a little harder on the caption.

CleverName said...

Jackie Chan's School of "Getting kicked in the balls for Film" is now open for summer enrollment.