Nov 16, 2005

Even dressing up like this didn't cheer me up


On the whole, I am guaranteed at least fifteen minutes of positive attitude during the average work day. Sadly, that includes the drive to work. With my boss' stress-puppy temperment, the positivity usually comes to a grinding halt as soon as I tell him "Good morning."

Today was one of those days. The monkey up his ass had its own monkey up its ass. All I could do was keep from pulling the tail...Either tail. He and I had a little dispute over what needed to be done with this one job. Minutes later, while he was on the phone with the output bureau, and he said, "Yeah, someone over here doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground."

I was standing one foot behind him. Balls as big as church bell, this man. I was kinda hoping that he'd get into it with me again, just so I could tell him I was busy working on that whole ass/hole in the ground thing I have such a problem with.

I got my work done regardless, thank you very God-damned much. I did get called back into the office around six tonight to re-run a plate for the press. I told my boss I'd do it without clocking in if he'd just spare me the fucking speech I knew he was gonna give me.

I know that bitching about work stuff in my blog is a good way to get fired, but when he's airing this shit out to outside vendors, what's the harm in a little ranting here? Besides, I know for a fact he doesn't give a shit.

But the day wasn't all bad. I went back and forth via email with my MySpace friend. More on that later. He he he...

Tonight, Lost, CSI:NY, Daily Show and off to bed. Tomorrow, it'll be better...fingers crossed.

No comments: