Nov 23, 2005

You ARE Keanu Reeves

I made it into Little Rock in four hours flat. My parent's house is finally finished (for now), and it is awesome. Even the...amazingly hyptnotic...52 inch flat-panel...high-definition...color TV.

I'm beginning to think that video games based on movies are getting a little out of hand, especially ones on movies that have been out for years. The Godfather, Scarface, Dirty Harry, The Warriors?!? Now, the latest abomination is the Matrix: Path of Neo. From what I can gather, the first third of the game is mildly interesting, but not much of a plot. The second part is confusing as hell, and the last third is just flat-out lame...oh, wait, that's the movie trilogy it's based on. My bad.

If this trend continues, prepare yourself for Terms of Endearment: The Game. Something tells me that there won't be an invincibility cheat code for the Debra Winger character.

No comments: