Nov 13, 2005

hitting me hard

The play went great last night. There were a couple of flubbed lines, but the beauty of this script is that you can get away with it. If you get stuck, you can just go to your next line and carry on without risk of ruining a plot point.

After the show, I went down to Arnie's for a drink. I don't know what was going on with my body, but two Guinnesses and a shot of Jaeger (which is usually my starter kit for an evening of drinking) hit me really hard, really fast. I stuck around long enough to sober up so I can drive home, where I promptly fell asleep and woke up with a moderate hangover.

So now, I'm nursing my headache, and trying to figure out what to do with my fictional blog. A lot of what will go into this storyline of Declan's grandfather is what I went through with my own grandfather two years ago when he died. So, this should be easy for me to write...just draw on my own personal experiences. It's just not that simple for some reason. Oh, well...I'll figure it out.

No comments: