Nov 14, 2005

Much ado about nothing


While on my way to work, I noticed that a house down the block from me had all the leaves in their yard raked right out into the street. When I got home, there was a guy with a leaf blower blowing them all back into the yard. Vindictive neighbor, not-so-bright gardener, or part of the vast conspiracy (see previous post) to keep me confused over the fate of mankind?

Today was dead slow as far as work was concerned. The high water mark had to be the listening party of the album my boss cut and produced back in his musician salad days of the late eighties. I know he's my boss, but he could out-Richard Marx Richard Marx. Listening to this music made my left eye twitch uncontrolably, so I used it as an excuse to get out of work a few minutes early.

I did manage to spend some time online today, where I updated my MySpace profile, and sent messages back and forth with a new friend. He he he...

No comments: