Jun 19, 2007

I like pie

I just got home from watching the movie "Waitress'. While I considered what I would write in a review of the film, I got the crazy idea NOT to write a review of the film. It's an excellent film that deserves to be watched knowing as little as possible about the plot. All I will say is, just try to watch this film without getting a craving for pie afterwards...and I got one question: Why is "Earl" the new go-to name for selfish, unredeemable asshole characters? Between the Dixie Chicks and this movie, the name Earl will always be associated with abusive husbands. My dad's name was Earl, for Christ's sake!

...Gee, you know a movie must be good if that's he only thing I have a bone to pick about it. At least "My Name is Earl" is attempting to make the name good again.

No comments: