Jun 18, 2007

Monday Night Caption Contest

Post your captions in the comment section below.

Here are mine for the week:

1. "Oh, shit. No one move. I just lost a contact."

2. "Frank, I swear to God, if you make another smartass comment the next time I tell you I need suction over here, I'm gonna bury a ten blade in your fucking eye socket."


The winner of last week's contest will be announced next Monday.


June 4th's winner
is Candace, with the caption: "Take that Susan from Tennesee, this pot of Texas Holdem is going to buy me a new habit!"

4 comments:

CleverName said...

"Hey, you're right, the pancreas really does look like Kentucky!"

Anonymous said...

conjoined twin surgeons do it again - this time...we think...no, we know...it's a BOY!!!...and he has cooties.

Steffenmania said...

So that's what a Wazoo looks like...

Anonymous said...

Get that cat outta here!