Jan 10, 2006

This makes me look much more sane by contrast

Want some freaky fun? Hit NEXT BLOG in the upper right corner, and check out where it takes you. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I'll spend hours checking out other blogs. It's amazing to me how many Japanese Anime fans there are in Australia, or how many goth chicks out there like Hello Kitty, or how many people post the weirdest, most personal shit on such a huge venue as the internet and have it accessible to everyone. Case in point, this.

I'll be the first to admit, I have a LOT of things going through my mind about a LOT of people. And even though I'm really into this blogging thing, I would never say things like this lady is saying. The backstory is a little confusing, but the sheer insanity is worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Part time jobs suck so bad! When I was in college, I worked as a phone sex operator --- errrr, telemarketer, and most of the people who worked there were college age or older. Talk about BORING... but it beats the hell out of fast food (at least I assume that it does because I always thought I was too cool for drive thru duty.)

Actually, working at Home Depot when I was 17 years old was a good time -- I got to flirt with plenty of dirty, smelly construction workers. But, I am thinking that wouldn't really be a good benefit for you.

Good luck with the job search. I love your blog -- I really loved your "Fictional" blog -- I read the whole group of entries about your grandfather all at once and really just sat and wept -- they were so beautiful.