Oct 26, 2005

I have a bitch


While at my desk, I heard a client walking back to my office saying "No, It's cool. I got Dan."

Upon entering my office, I joked with her, "You don't get me. I belong to no one."

To which, she replied, "Who're you kidding? You're so much my bitch."

She came in to have me convert a file for her, and when I had to go back to the office after hours to fix it for her (going above and beyond the call of duty), she proclaimed that she is now my bitch. Going from bitch to bitch-owner, it warms the heart...

I hada really good day. On an average day I go through 5-7 jobs a day. Today, I got through over 12! I'm so rocking right now.

What do I do to celebrate? Leftover spaghetti, internet and I Love the 80's on VH1. Just when you think I'm scraping the bottom of the pathetic barrel, I lift up the barrel.

No comments: