Dec 7, 2006

I, smartass

My experiences over the past couple days have left me in a very sarcastic, often mean mood.

I had to log out of Yahoo Answers this evening because I was simply copying an pasting the same "Consider sterilization" comment to answer questions in the Singles & Dating section.

I reposted a chain bulletin on Myspace, asking what item you would purchase with a box of condoms to raise an eyebrow with the clerk. I put down a Hallmark card that reads, "Sorry about your loss".

I started a new chain bulletin that ties in with this article I read about the first chewable contraceptive for women, and if/when they introduce the contraceptive chewing gum, what would the flavors be? I ventured the guesses "Condomint", "No Baby Berry" and "Retaining Watermelon".

I suggested to my boss that maybe people would pay their invoices more promptly if he took a note from the common pimp. For instance, in lieu of "Final Notice", instead put "Am I gonna have to choke a bitch?"

I called the insurance company to see when I would hear from an adjuster, and when they asked to put me on hold, I said, "I'm not going anywhere...and neither is my car at the moment."


I need a drink. Off to Arnie's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After a rather difficult conversation with Cox Communications, the customer service rep wrapped up the call with "Thank you for choosing Cox."

To wit, "Thank you for being cocks" just rolled out of my mouth.