Jan 29, 2007

Monday Night Caption Contest


Post your captions in the comment section below.

Here are mine for the week:

1. Okay, I don't know how they managed to sneak a camera into my subconscience, but that settles it. No more garlic bread pizza right before bedtime.

2. Wanna know something really scary? I found this picture attached to an ad on Craigslist. Even scarier, this guy was trying to sell a used futon.


The winner of last week's contest, much against my personal policy regarding puns, was CleverName with the caption "Apple's new EyePod". I must admit, the pun was pretty good, but what makes me laugh harder is the thought that, odds are, Apple's gonna do something like this one day.

2 comments:

Nathan McKinney said...

Curses! The thrift store bandit has struck again!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Bill Gates finally found himself a hobby!