Jan 5, 2007

An ode to NyQuil

Oh, NyQuil, you have been my best friend during these past three days of cold and/or flu. You fill me with warmth and make me feel like I can breathe again. Such wonderful colors you bring to my eyes. Granted, it takes me fifteen minutes to formulate a cohesive sentence, but you make me not care about that, and for that reason, I love you.

I know I don't have much time to finish telling you how much you mean to me, but I couldn't let annnothur minite goo byt wifout skreeminng frum thuu mounntintopp. Evan thogh yur powwer ovver meee wil be gonn ni thee mornnign, i onnly hop thaat miy cooldd wiill lasst unutherr daye; so thatt ouur effaiir culd strrtch ouut 1 mor nitte.

Noww ii laiy mee dowwn to sllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeertpppppppppppppppppppp.. jfjklllk flkd jkl flklfv vfkld a adf lkj . marmaset cookie peanut. olive juice. Football practice. Chicken Fried Steak. Teddy Ruxpin. G'nite.................. .....................................

No comments: