Jan 4, 2007

One sick puppy

I still can't tell if I have a a cold or the flu at the moment because I have symptoms of both. I did my best to put in a full day at work, but the sudafedren-free Sudafed (thanks, meth addicts) had my brain on a ten-second delay. So, I summoned all of my cognitive powers for the drive home around 2:30 this afternoon.

I cranked the heater in the bedroom, threw a couple extra blankets on the bed and fell asleep. My mom called me at 6:00, and I couldn't tell if it was morning or night. That's probably a good sign that I should stay home tonight.

Other good signs include a 1/4th of a cigarette nearly kicking my ass and the fact that I can't taste the orange juice I'm drinking. Fortunately, I noticed I still had a couple of bottles of Nyquil that Candy bought as a three-pack at Sam's Club before they started taking the sudafedrene out of it. I'm setting me up a shot at this very moment, so I'll be going bye-bye real soon.

Good night!

No comments: