Jul 30, 2007

Monday Night Caption Contest


Post your captions in the comment section below.

Here are mine for the week:

1. "I SAID I HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT TRIP TO OMAHA! AND TELL YOUR GRANDMA I SAID HELLO, OR ELSE!"

2. "But I thought bus rides were only fifty cents on ozone alert days!"


The winner of last week's contest will be announced next Monday.


July 16th's contest winner is, well, ME! Because no one else posted a comment, I declare myself the winner with the caption "Psst. Carl. We attack at dawn."

What gives? I was always under the impression that monkeys equaled funny!

3 comments:

Steffenmania said...

The bomb was a hoax...stopping the bus actually gets your head blown off.

CleverName said...

Hey guys? Did we really need the ladder? I'm like two feet off the ground here.

Anonymous said...

Your ticket says Poughkeepsie, you're getting off in Poughkeepsie goddammit!