Jul 30, 2007

Possible titles for my Master's thesis

Lando Calrissian and the Jungian Archetype: A Study

Feudalism at Breakfast Time: King Vitamin, Cap'n Crunch & Count Chocula

The Legend of Zelda and the Environment or: How I Declared a Nintendo Wii as a School Expense Tax Write-Off

The Effects of Alcohol and Tobacco Use on a Thirty-Year-Old White Male

Stream of Concienceness as a Cure for Writer's Block, Volume One of Twenty

Movie Theater Seats and Their Long-Term Impact on the Human Body

Why Phish Isn't as Good Unless You're Stoned out of Your Gourd

Like I Care: How Sarcasm Can Be Used As a Counseling Tool

Passive Aggressivism and You: A Guide to Living

Why Nothing Works Anymore

Just Flunk Me Now and I'll Try Not to Rub It In Your Face When I'm Rich and Famous and Get Offered an Honorary Doctorate Just for Speaking at Commencement

1 comment:

Sir Cular said...

Completely hilarious. I think I split my side.