Jul 2, 2007

Monday Night Caption Contest

Post your captions in the comment section below

Here are mine for the week:

1. Never volunteer to play "seven minutes in heaven" at a barn dance.

2. A little John Tesh at Red Rock, a splash of oat scented cologne, light some candles, some rose petals scattered around the stable, and see where the night takes you...


The winner of last week's caption contest will be announced next Monday.


June 18th's winner is Anonymous with the caption: Get that cat outta here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Publicity shot from "The Horse Tonguerer"

Anonymous said...

No comment. Still laughing about the Horse Tonguerer...ROTFLMAO...

Anonymous said...

OOOH Honey...you have been so sweet to me since I had my eyes dialated...you've never kissed me like that before.

Anonymous said...

That's why I never use apple-scented face scrub.