Aug 20, 2005

Crap for sale


I'm reporting to you live via Wi-Fi from my own driveway in the middle of the big garage sale. So far, we've made $5.25 in the first two hours. Not much else to report about that. I could make a long, drawn-out diatribe about this, but I won't...not in the mood.

On the non-smoking front, it still pretty much sucks. Now, it's not the need for nicotine, it's finding things to do with my hands. I've lived the past five years with my index and middle finger occupied with a cigarette pinched between them. I know I'm setting myself up for a MAJOR sacastic comment here...go ahead. My defenses are down.

Anyway, back to watching over the garage sale. Fortunately, no one has been haggling. If it's marked fifty cents, why do people try to talk me down to a quarter? is the extra 25 cents worth it?

Here's a pic that sums up my mood. It's my sister-in-law Sarah after a couple glasses of wine, mugging for the camera.

No comments: