Aug 28, 2005

Motion & rest


I spent most of the day Saturday at work, finishing up the first proof of this program I've been working on all week. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, when I'll have about thirty jobs to work on in addition to the corrections to the program, as well as the slack I'll have to take up for the other artist while she works on another program.. No worries, though. It all means more overtime for me!

The other artist was supposed to come in to work yesterday, but she didn't make it in until 4:00...just as I was leaving. I just considered myself thankful she made it in at all.

After work, I played GameCube for a couple hours until Candy came home. We went shopping, grabbed some Charlie's Chicken, went home and watched Kung Fu Hustle. Damn good flick. I highly reccommend it.

Today is my lazy day. A little laundry, a little net surfing, maybe a little GameCube. I do think a Latte and some writing at Borders may be in order.

Here's a pic of my neice Emma. I swear, that girl can sleep anywhere.

No comments: