Aug 29, 2005

Gettin' paid...sorta


I wound up pulling a couple hours overtime tonight, just to try to get everything caught up before Labor Day weekend. On an average day, I go through seven or eight job tickets. Today, I went through thirteen. It makes me feel good to be that productive, even though my boss was hoping for sixteen.

And, there will be a few changes to the site here. I'm gonna try putting a few ads into the layout, in an attempt to have this blog work for me. Not that I'm planning to retire on this income, but maybe I can buy a soda and a Baby Ruth once and a while. So, do me a favor and click off to the side once and a while, maybe I can share the moderate wealth.

I'm drifting in and out of this post...CSI: Miami's on. Personally, I'm waiting for CSI: Mayberry. Lead Investigator Barney Fife: "Andy! We've got a D.B., possible 187 in Mt. Pilot. The vic's name is...Thelma Lou?!? NOOOOOO!!!"

Random thought of the day: Is there any bad situation in the world that can't be cured by surf music? "About your blood tests...I'm afraid I have some bad news, but first..." [press play] DUGA-DUGA-DUGA-DUGA-DUGA-DUGA-GGGGEEEERRROOOOWWWWW-WOW-WOW-WOW!!!

Don't believe me? Next time you're having a bad day at work, put on track two from the Pulp Fiction soundtrack, and try not to rock out.

For today's pic: money-money-money-money...MONEY!

No comments: