Aug 11, 2005

Resolutions


This coming Wednesday, I turn 29. I must admit, I'm a bit anxious. Soon, the crystal in my hand will turn red, and I will have to report for "regeneration". Oh, wait...this isn't Logan's Run.

There are things I know I want to change, things I know NEED to change. Here is a list of changes before I turn 30.

1. My career: I don't know what I'm gonna do, but there is much room for improvement.

2. My health: I've started excercising, and that's good, but I gotta keep it up. Next, the cigarettes may have to go. Getting winded from a flight of stairs and having teeth the color of saffron rice just isn't right. Besides, I'm spending almost as much on gum and breath mints as I am on the cause of the bad breath.

3. Emotions: Learn to count to ten and quit worrying so much.

4. Finances: Kill the monkey on my back.

5. Creatively: Finish something from the heart. Get my writing back on track.

Here is a pic from my series of extreme closeups on household things. I believe this is a bottle of hair gel.

No comments: