Aug 3, 2005


Here are some phrases that just make me wonder, does anyone ever really think about what they're saying?

1. Love is a two-way street - So...you're supposed to go in separate directions?

2. It's always in the last place you look - Like you're gonna keep looking?

3. It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all - By that rationale, it's better to have driven off a cliff than to have ever driven a car.

4. More than one way to skin a cat - I'm afraid that someone, somewhere has probably figured out exactly how many ways there are.

Anybody else have a phrase that makes you wonder? Post a comment.


I pic of me at String, my friend Stephanie's knitting/coffee shop (3rd & Lansing, Tulsa). The funny thing is, I don't knit. Candy does, but I just go to hang out.

1 comment:

CleverName said...

"It builds character"
When I was a kid and something bad happened, my parents would say it builds character. Then when they saw someone doing something stupid, they would say, "look at that character!"