Aug 16, 2005

Zoning out


My last day of 28, and my second to last day of smoking. I'm sitting here, rocking the laptop while Candy does the same with hers as we watch Sin City (my birthday present). Permission to geek out? The last thing I'd ever expect is to get this excited over a Mickey Rourke movie. Marv frickin' rocks!

I did a little shopping for myself tonight, bought some gym shorts, new running shoes and a wacom tablet for my computer. By that, you can guess that I'm a computer geek that at least gets out for a walk every now and again.

I'm busy watching the movie, so this entry has taken me 45 minutes to write so far. Ah...ADD.

The weird thing about Sin City is the fact that it's a great movie and was a hit, and it has more actors that haven't had a theatrical release, much less a hit in years. Mickey Rourke, Rutger Hauer, Powers Boothe, Michael Madsen...it's like the seniors tour of the 99 cent rack at Blockbuster. And this is my favorite movie so far this year. Can you explain it? I sure as hell can't.

Here's another pic from the fair with Candy. I just finished using the love tester (I scored a "Loverboy" rating, boo-yah!). The monkey's name is Jacque.

No comments: