Sep 2, 2005

Kicking butt, taking names


The huge backlash I was expecting never came, thank you Lord. My boss got stuck in traffic on his way in this morning, and was flooded with phone calls all morning. He was too busy with everything needing to go out before the three day weekend that he could care less about me. I just did my job (efficiantly and flawlessly for once), and everything was gravy.

That is, until we got the call that a hot job was coming in late this afternoon that was needed bu Tuesday morning. Aw hell, Labor day was overrated anyway. Besides, I don't have much to do this weekend. Might as well do something that will MAKE me some money.

For today's pic, I'm starting to participate in the Photo Friday challenge. This is my entry for this week. Clown Nesting Dolls, as they get smaller, the get more evil. That is, depending on how evil you think clowns are to begin with.

1 comment:

Aravis said...

Ever since reading King's It, I think they're pretty evil indeed. Funny, I almost did my nesting dolls of colonial men but didn't like the way the photo turned out. Glad now I didn't. I like yours far more! *G*