Sep 28, 2005

Terror alert level lowered

Today was much better in most areas, but a bit worse in others. My mood is better, but my energy was much lower. I've been sleeping, if you can call it that, in the guest room since friday. Not because there's anything wrong between Candy and I, I just want her to be comfortable as she sleeps and not have to deal with me tossing and turning like I normally do. However, she's kinda getting used to it, and I'm a bit paranoid that it may downgrade me to roommate status. I need to have a talk with her, but with two jobs, classes and taking on stage managing duties for a play, she's got a lot on her plate.

I'm dealing with my depression a lot better now, because I've had the chance to talk to a lot of people about it, and it seems that I've been doing more than my fair share of the worrying for both Candy and myself. She's getting back to her old self, cheerfully sarcastic and busy as hell.

Right now, I'm watching Lost, and the only thing more confusing to me now are the Target ads, the one with the dog that I'm surprised hasn't been in my nightmares yet. I guess that's one of the rules of advertising. Rule #1: If there's one thing that sells the company better than good advertising, it's bad advertising, because people will remember a sucky ad. Rule #2: if you can't hook them on a bad idea, confuse the hell out of them so they'll think it's avant garde.

Geez, never before has a show's title been so appropriate. I am so lost.

No pic today, too distracted.

No comments: