Sep 10, 2005

Work...after while


Another lazy, lazy day. Got plenty to do, but I'm not doing it.

Last night, Candy and I polished up a couple bottles of wine and then got a visit from our friends George and Jenny. Goerge wants Candy to be the stage manager for the next play at the Nightingale Theater, and she wants me to do the poster.

I love freelance work like this. First of all, I have almost total creative freedom, they trust me to come up with something really cool without backseat driving throughout the whole process. Secondly, I do this for free, so my boss can't claim it's a conflict of interest. Lastly, they make great future portfolio pieces.

George gave us a copy of the script, so Candy can know what she's getting herself into, and so I can have an idea as to what the play is about. This is gonna be fun.

But as for now, I've got some laundry that desperately needs to be done. I've put it off long enough.

Here's today's pic: Chuck the cat and Jacque the monkey.

No comments: